- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles per box instructions. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef/pork with 1/8 cup of brown sugar, 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tbsp of garlic powder. After meat is brown, drain grease and return meat to pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat, add remaining brown sugar (1/8 cup), Worcestershire sauce (4 tbsp), and garlic powder (1 tbsp) and stir to mix ingredients . Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and cottage cheese together with a hand mixer.
- Now its time to start layering your lasagna. Begin with the first layer of SAUCE. Second layer of NOODLES. Third layer of CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE. Fourth layer of MOZZARELLA CHEESE. Repeat this sequence for 3-4 layers. Top the last layer with SAUCE mixture the add PARMESAN cheese and a small amount of MOZZARELLA cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden on top and cheese is bubbly.