- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add breakfast sausage, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, stirring constantly and cooking all the way through (about 10 minutes).
- Add water to eggs and beat with a fork. Pour mixture into your pan and scramble with the sausage, until heated through. Stir in black beans and remove from heat.
- In a separate dry pan over medium-high heat, carefully place one tortilla. Top with a thin layer of sausage and egg mixture, then cheese. Cover with a second tortilla and cook for 1 minute. Flip carefully (you may choose to cover the pan with a large plate and flip, then transfer back to the pan).
- Top with another thin layer of sausage mixture and cheese, then another tortilla. Cook for 1 minute, then flip again. Cook 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with guacamole, hot sauce and sour cream for dipping.