- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x9 baking or casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil the cauliflower for 4-5 minutes and drain.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl until combined. Add the cheese, bacon, green onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl and mix to combine. Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the filling is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with the green onions and top with the sour cream for serving.
Recipe Tip: Make the cauliflower mixture and refrigerate it covered in the baking dish for up to one day in advance. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the filling is hot and bubbly. Garnish as directed.