- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
This hearty casserole is as easy as it is filling and the spooky cobweb appearance is the perfect accompaniment to a Halloween menu.
- In a large bowl, mash the cooked potatoes along with the salt, pepper, and cream.
- Press the potatoes into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Spread the cheddar cheese over the potatoes.
- Add the bacon and chives on top of the cheese.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Place the sour cream in a piping bag or in a zip-top bag with a small hole cut in the corner.
- Draw a spider web using the sour cream. Decorate with fake (decorative) spiders if desired.