- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
An all-in-one casserole recipe from one of our loyal customers.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. .
- In a large bowl mix oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add potatoes to sauce mix and stir until well coated
- Oil bottom of a 9 X 13 pan. Add coated potatoes, reserving excess sauce in the bowl for later.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Add diced chicken to reserved sauce and stir to coat.
- After the potatoes are roasted, reduce heat to 400 degrees. Spread raw, diced chicken evenly over potatoes. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Add cheese, bacon, onion and any other toppings you wish. Bake for another 10 minutes, or so, until cheese is melted.