- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
Healthy up your nachos by substituting sweet potatoes for chips--these are delicious!
- In a bowl, toss the sweet potato slices with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place the slices (not overlapping each other) on a lined baking sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, HOWEVER, these like to burn, so watch them very closely. Flip them halfway through the cooking time. Aim for crispy but not burnt.
- When the sweet potatoes are crispy, remove from the oven and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the corn all over the sweet potatoes.
- Place the tomatoes on top.
- Place cheese all over the top. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 5 minutes (until the cheese is melted). Remove from the oven.
- Top with the sour cream, the diced avocado, the bacon, the cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.