- 15 minutes
- 8 minutes
- Makes 3 sandwiches
Elevate your next grilled cheese sandwich to a whole new level with lobster meat and a blend of smoked Gouda and cheddar cheese along with fresh tomatoes.
- Thoroughly butter one side of all six slices of bread.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic powder, parsley, and chipotle chili pepper.
- Place three slices of the bread on a large non-stick skillet or griddle (buttered-side down).
- Spoon the mayo mixture onto each of the three slices.
- Equally divide the cheeses and distribute over the mayo. The cheese will melt quickly.
- Add diced tomato over the cheese.
- Equally divide the cooked lobster meat and add over the cheese and tomato.
- Cook until the bread is light to light-medium brown and crispy.
- Add the remaining three slices of bread (buttered-side up) and use a big spatula to carefully flip the sandwiches to cook the other side. Be careful because the sandwiches like to fall apart.
- Cook until the second side is lightly browned.