- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 20-25 appetizers
- On a grill or under a broiler, cook the London broil until desired completion.
- Toast and slice crostini into thin slices.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese on top of each slice of crostini
- Slice the London broil into thin slices and place on top of the cream cheese of each crostini.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Once well mixed, drizzle the mixture over the crostini slices. Serve and enjoy!