- 45 minutes
- 10 minutes
Cajun shrimp dipped in a homemade chipotle mayonnaise will provide a spicy kick-off to your March Madness party!
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of oil, the salt and pepper, the smoked paprika, the cayenne powder, the tomato paste, the Louisiana Cajun seasoning, and the brown sugar.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator for half an hour to marinate.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat and place the shrimp in an even layer on the skillet. Don't crowd the shrimp—you might have to cook them in batches. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side (until pink and curled up).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, dried chipotle powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and lime juice. Mix and serve alongside the cooked shrimp.
- Serve with lemon and lime wedges.