- 15 minutes
- 3 hours
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Set the ribs on the sheet pan and sprinkle with brown sugar, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Spread the mustard on the ribs using a butter knife.
- Cook in a preheated 300 degree F oven for 1 hour. During this first hour, baste with apple cider. Spoon the apple cider over the ribs as they cook.
- Coat with your favorite brand of barbecue sauce and continue to cook for another 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Or until the meat is really tender and falls off the bones. Baste with more apple cider as needed.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.