- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. SautÃ© until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar to the pan and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sautÃ© until slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to mix all ingredients together and coat the cabbage with butter and seasonings.
- Saute until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper flakes before serving.