- 5 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- 2 - 4
Looking for an easy chicken dinner made with wine? This marinated chicken has a sweet honey glaze for a tasty dinner you'll add to your favorite recipes!
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Once oil is hot, cook chicken breasts in the pan, cooking about 7-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Transfer the cooked chicken breasts to a plate, and tent with foil to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add butter. Use a wooden spatula to scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan into the butter as it melts.
- Once butter is melted, add garlic, and cook about one minute until softened and fragrant.
- Add white wine, chicken broth, honey and thyme to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is reduced by half, about 7-8 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts, and serve warm!