- 10 minutes
This family-style recipe blends the flavors of grilled brats with potatoes, sweet corn and jumbo corn, all generously seasoned.
- Boil water and seasonings over high heat in a large stock pot.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the boiling water.
- Add the squeezed lemon rinds to the mix.
- Carefully add potatoes and cook for 6-8 minutes or until almost tender.
- Put corn in the pot and return to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and add sausage. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Add shrimp and boil for 3-4 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque and pink.
- Use tongs to remove the potatoes, corn, sausage and shrimp to a large platter.
- Ladle cooking liquid over the platter to moisten all the ingredients.
- Serve with additional Louisiana Hot Sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, and lemon wedges.