- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
This one-pot meal is bursting with flavor. Easily doubled, this recipe is perfect for a summertime get-together. Add a salad and crusty bread to complete the meal.
- Fill large stock pot halfway with water. Half lemons. Squeeze lemon juice into water, then add lemon halves, garlic cloves, onion, bay leaf and seafood seasoning. Stir, and heat to boiling. Reduce to medium and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn, stirring to combine. Cook mixture for 6 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked completely.
- Remove from heat. Strain liquid and spread mixture evenly in serving dish. Serve with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.