- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Grill or poach chicken. Set aside to cool.
- In a divided reusable container, place lettuce on one side and sliced vegetables on the other. If there is room in the container, include the cooled chicken, otherwise store chicken in a separate container.
- In a small container, add oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
- When it’s time to eat, combine all ingredients and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- These can be pre-made and stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 to 5 days.