- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Bright, cheery, and lemony, these muffins add a sweet touch to breakfast or snacktime!
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, butter, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined; donât overstir.
- Grease or line a regular-size muffin tin. Pour the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in a 400-degree oven; set aside to cool.
- Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl and slowly add the lemon juice, stirring frequently until it reaches a consistency that is easy to drizzle. Pour over the tops of the muffins.