- 30 minutes
- Cook the macaroni according to the directions on the package. Drain, then rinse with cold water.
- Peel and chop the onion into 1/2 inch pieces, then place the onion and cheese cubes in a medium bowl.
- Add the macaroni, then lightly mix all ingredients
- Add the salad dressing and stir until all ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- Serve cold. Optional: Substitute the cubed cheese with shredded cheese, or opt for a gluten-free version by choosing brown rice pasta in place of macaroni.