- 10 minutes (plus 1 hour refrigeration)
- 0 Minutes
Watermelon is one of those fruits that we just can’t wait to bite into when it’s in season. And while refreshing, juicy slices of fresh watermelon are a great snack for both kids and adults alike, this recipe is just for the grown-ups. This summer, bring together the beloved sweet melon with a popular cocktail – margaritas. That’s right! This is a recipe for margarita-infused watermelon slices that’s perfect for vacations, staycations or summer holidays, like the Fourth of July.
- Arrange the watermelon slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Mix together the tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture over each slice of watermelon and pour the remaining liquid onto the baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Dip the tips of the watermelon slices into salt for garnish.