- 20 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- Makes 10 Servings.
For a Thanksgiving appetizer that cheese lovers will go crazy over, try this recipe for maple bacon brie. Top with walnuts and the maple bacon mixture & enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a stove top pan, cook bacon until done. Drain and stir in the maple syrup.
- Lay out puff pastry sheet and place brie in the center. Pour the maple syrup & bacon mixture on top, saving a few pieces of bacon.
- Fold up the sides, using your hands to press the edges together.
- Add walnuts & extra bacon to the top of the puff pastry.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with bread or crackers & enjoy!