- 20 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Make cake mix according to directions.
- Preheat cake pop maker, grease and fill each cake holder and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Take cake out and let cool.
- While cake pops are cooking, dice bacon and cook until crispy. Place on paper towel.
- Add cream, butter, and salt to pot, stir and set on low heat.
- In another pan, heat sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Stir once and cook on medium heat for about 12 minutes or until the sugar starts turning brown.
- Once sugar turns brown, take it off the heat and slowly stir in cream mixture.
- Take off heat and let set approximately 10 minutes so caramel will slightly cool.
- Add stick to cake and dip in caramel and letting all of the excess drip off.
- Roll cake pop into bacon crumbles.
- HINT - if caramel is too thick, place back on heat for 2 minutes to thin out. Enjoy!