- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 15 cookies
Who says things are too good to be true? These cookies combine the flavors of breakfast with dinnertime dessert for one heavenly tasting treat!
- Mix cookie pouch, butter and egg together until cookie dough is mixed through well.
- Set oven to 350 degrees and bake cookies until golden brown anywhere between 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- While cookies bake mix together the powdered sugar, water (use a little bit at a time to get the consistency you want) and maple flavoring.
- Once cookies are cooled, smear maple glaze on top.
- Top with crumbled cooked bacon and enjoy!