- 7 minutes
- 16 minutes
- Blend maple syrup, bacon, garlic, and 1/2 tsp. salt in a high speed blender to form a paste. It will be lumpy. Spread on top of salmon fillets.
- Bake at 400˚F for 9 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145˚F.
- Bring water and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt to a boil.
- Add heavy cream, wine, instant rice, and sweet potato purée. Stir well and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add parmesan cheese, spices and stir.
- Cover and let sit for 1 minute until thickened.