- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pork tenderloins in the pan and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork tenderloins.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Allow the tenderloins to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Recipe Tip: For a complete meal, add halved baby red or gold potatoes to the sheet pan along with the pork and drizzle with the maple syrup mixture.