- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
Tender, juicy and roasted to perfection with a scrumptious flavor combination of Dijon mustard, maple syrup and fresh thyme, this quick and easy entrée is sure to become a regular favorite at your dinner table. And while you have the oven preheated, toss your favorite vegetables, like green beans and sliced potatoes in olive oil and seasonings and roast them as well to pair with your pork tenderloin for a complete meal.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pork tenderloins in the pan and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork tenderloins.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Allow the tenderloins to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Recipe Tip: For a complete meal, add halved baby red or gold potatoes to the sheet pan along with the pork and drizzle with the maple syrup mixture.