- 15 minutes
- 3 hours
You can buy a lot of pre-made hams, but this version is too easy not to do yourself. Not to mention, it's delicious!
- On a cutting board, slice your ham to desired thickness, but do not cut all the way through. The idea is to make wide pockets between each slice that you'll eventually serve.
- Place sliced ham into lined (or sprayed) crock pot. If you did slice through, just position the slices together so that they're all touching.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the other ingredients and mix well. Mixture should be gooey.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the ham, making sure it seeps into every slice. Use all of your mixture, pouring over top if you have leftovers.
- Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Serve ham out of crock pot, or transfer to serving platter. Use spoon to add remaining glaze over top.