- 15 Minutes
- 12 Minutes
Seasoned flavor covers this spicy and tender steak meal you can make with a healthy side salad. Try it out tonight to discover your new favorite recipe!
- Using a sharp, thin knife, cut away the thick layer of fat from the skirt steak on one side.
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a large bowl, mix well. Add in the olive oil and put the skirt steak in a plastic bag or dish with the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- While the steak marinates, prepare the salad and vinaigrette dressing. First, combine the lime, olive oil, honey, cumin, and garlic powder then mix together. Drizzle a little of the vinaigrette at the bottom of a large bowl, then top with the arugula, corn, tomatoes, and onion. Toss until evenly coated, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and coat the grates with oil.
- Sear the steak 4-5 minutes, flip and sear for another 4-5 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135 for medium rare or your desired doneness.
- Remove from grill, cover with foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice steak against the grain in to thin slices and serve with arugula salad.