- 15 minutes
- 25-30 minutes
These tasty kababs are seasoned with an exotic concoction of cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic! Talk about flavorFULL!
- Cut pork into 1 ½” cubes. Place all ingredients except pork, vegetables, and sesame oil in a plastic zipper bag and toss to combine. Add pork and toss to coat meat evenly. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 1 hour to prevent burning.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Cut pepper and onion into 1 ½” pieces.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving space between pieces. Discard marinade.
- Oil grill. Place skewers over direct heat to sear, turning once. Then move to cooler area until pork is cooked through, turning once.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve over rice drizzled with sesame oil.