- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Makes 6 s'mores
Bacon meets s'mores in this sure-to-please variation of the classic campfire treat.
- Toast the 6 marshmallows on a lined baking sheet in a 400-degree oven until the tops are lightly golden and they start to get a bit melty; watch closely as they may burn. (This doesn't take long.)
- To assemble each s'more: start with half a graham cracker. Add a quarter of a chocolate bar. Add one toasted marshmallow. Add another quarter of a chocolate bar.
- Pop them back in the oven until the chocolate begins to soften.
- Remove from the oven, add the bacon and the second graham cracker.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, and add chocolate curls if desired.