- 30 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Distribute the stuffing evenly among your ramekins.
- In a large skillet, place the corn, the peppers, the onion, the salt, the pepper, 1 tablespoon of the parsley flakes, and the water. Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to the ramekins and distribute on top of the stuffing. (Include the liquid from the skillet.)
- Mix the potatoes with the remaining tablespoon of parsley flakes and transfer to the ramekins, placing the potatoes on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the tops with mozzarella.