- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Chop the top of the pumpkin with the stem off and discard.
- Scoop out the stringy part of the pumpkin along with the seeds. Reserve seeds to make pumpkin seeds, if you wish.
- Slice the pumpkin in half and then in half again. Working in small sections with a very sharp knife, peel the outside skin of the pumpkin off.
- Chop the peeled pumpkin into small, bite sized chunks and place in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir. Microwave for another minute and stir. Keep doing this until the pumpkin is soft.
- Let pumpkin stand in bowl and then add the last ingredients and blend well. Top with a pinch of cinnamon and serve.