- 10 minutes
Enjoy a delicious banana split on-the-go with this mason jar banana split sundae drizzled with chocolate and strawberry syrup and sprinkled with chopped nuts.
- Remove the banana peel and cut the bananas into slices.
- Add two scoops of strawberry ice cream into each mason jar, and then add scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Place half of bananas slices on top of the ice cream. Top with two scoops of chocolate ice cream into each jar. Add the remaining banana slices, then add enough whipped cream that it reaches higher than the top of the jar.
- Drizzle the strawberry and chocolate syrups over the sundae, and then sprinkle on the chopped nuts.
- Add one or two maraschino cherries on top of each sundae. Enjoy!