- 10 Minutes
- 1 Hour
This easy meatloaf recipe uses crackers and ketchup to create a classic comfort food that's sure to please. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy it today!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and crackers then mix.
- Add in onion, cheese, ground beef and mix well.
- Shape the meat mixture in to a loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- While the meatloaf is baking, in a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard to make topping.
- Spoon half of the topping over the meatloaf after 30 mins of baking and return loaf to oven for 10 more minutes of baking.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven a second time and spoon the rest of the topping over meatloaf
- Return to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, slice into equal pieces and serve!