- 15 minutes
- 22 minutes
- Prepare base chicken recipe: Boil chicken breasts with smashed garlic cloves in chicken stock for 20 minutes until done. Cool and shred using two forks or paddle attachment in bowl of electric stand mixer.
- Divide cooled chicken into 3 equal portions in gallon ziploc bags. Set aside 2 other portions for other recipes.
- Combine cooked chicken, lemon juice, oregano, tomatoes, and black olives in ziploc bag. Label bag and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- When ready to finish and serve, heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Empty contents of ziploc bag into skillet, along with speedy pasta. Stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Serve with feta cheese crumbles and chopped fresh basil.