- 10 minutes
- 55 minutes
Easy ten-ingredient, one pan chicken recipe with the basis of flavor on capers and roasted red peppers rather than lemon.
- Preheat oven to *4oo
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a roasting pan over high medium-high heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sear the chicken skin-side down until lightly golden.
- Flip the chicken over and turn off the heat.
- Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, red peppers, capers, garlic, and oregano. Season everything with a bit more salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with a few more tablespoons of olive oil.
- Throw into the oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired and serve!