- 5 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Makes 1 sandwich
Need a hearty and tasty breakfast in a hurry, for less than $10? Here's your answer!
- Grease the inside of a ramekin with butter. Lay the Canadian bacon in the bottom.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the eggs over the bacon in the ramekin.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, stir.
- Microwave for 15 seconds, then top with the cheese. Microwave for 15 additional seconds.
- Use a spoon to lift the egg out of the ramekin and place on the bottom of the English muffin.
- Top with the salsa and the chopped chives, then the top of the muffin.