- 5 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 25 pieces
Fudge is a decadent treat that’s typically made over the stove with chocolate. But this recipe includes white chocolate and salted caramel flavors. Another big difference is that it is prepared using the microwave, which makes this simple dessert even easier to make! And although it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, be sure to set aside an additional three hours for your fudge to set in the refrigerator. Then, it’ll be ready to enjoy!
- Line a 9x9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and white chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minutes and stir. Continue to microwave for 30 second increments until the chocolate and brown sugar is just melted. Overcooking will cause the mixture to become grainy.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set before cutting into squares to serve.
- Recipe Tip: Alternatively, cook sweetened condensed milk, butter and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat until brown sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth. Bring to a simmer, remove from heat and mix in white chocolate before pouring into the pan.