- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Lebanese grilled cooking will be your new favorite summer food with these Middle Eastern beef kebabs. They're easy and flavorful. Try them out today!
- Gently tear the bread into small pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add white onion, sausage, ground beef, and garlic. Use your hands to gently mix the ingredients together.
- Add bread crumbs, egg, crushed red pepper, parsley, salt, and pepper. Gently mix the new ingredients in, using your hands again.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of the meat mixture, and roll into a ball, forming a small meatball. Place on a large platter, and repeat until all meat has been used. Cover the platter of meatballs with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least one hour, but preferably overnight.
- Skewer one meatball, one cherry tomato, and a few slices of white onion onto a metal skewer, or a wooden skewer that has been soaked in water for at least 30 minutes. Repeat until the skewer is full, about three of each ingredient per skewer.
- Repeat for each skewer.
- Turn the grill, or a grill pan, to medium-high heat. Brush the tomatoes and onions with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the skewers for about 5-6 minutes per side, until meatballs are completely cooked through, and tomatoes and onions are charred.
- Remove kebabs from the heat, and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot!