- 15 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
Million dollar dip contains only five ingredients and takes five minutes to mix up. Chill for at least two hours and serve with crackers!
- Cook the bacon strips in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy. Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels, and allow to cool. Turn the heat off from underneath the pan.
- In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Mix until fully blended.
- Add the garlic powder, green onion, and salt and pepper. Mix again until fully blended.
- Chop the cooled bacon into very small pieces, then add to the dip. Add a spoon of the bacon fat from the pan, and stir a final time to mix everything together.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least two hours, but up to overnight.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, pita chips, or whatever you like!