- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 48 brownie treats
With just three ingredients, these mini brownies are the perfect sweet treat to whip up this Valentine's Day.
- Line two mini muffin tins with your favorite paper liners.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions and stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup with brownie batter (don't fill the cups more than ¾ full—a little less is better).
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, unwrap the Hershey's Hugs candies.
- Remove the brownies from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of a brownie comes out clean.
- Upon removing from the oven, press one Hershey's Hugs candy (pointed side up) into the top of each brownie (carefully push it in—the brownies are hot).
- The Hugs will melt quickly into the brownies. Add a second Hugs candy on top of each melted Hugs candy. (Press it down a little.)
- Serve and enjoy.