- 5 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- Makes 24 Mini Casseroles
Made with baked eggs and sweet potato home fries, this might just be your new favorite breakfast recipe. Try this individual-servings recipe today!
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Lightly spray a silicone mini muffin mat with baking spray, and set onto a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and whisk until fully blended.
- Add chopped deli ham, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, and shredded cheese into the egg mixture. Use a fork to mix all ingredients together.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between each mini muffin well, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes until puffy and cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite salsa or hot sauce!