- 15 minutes
- 12-15 minutes
- 18-20 mini cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a mini Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar for about 3-4 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs. Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Combine 1/3 of the flour mixture with half of the yogurt. Add the other 1/3 part flour and the remaining yogurt and lightly mix. Add the rest of the flour.
- Next add the vanilla extract.
- Transfer about 2 tablespoons of batter into the greased pan. (Reuse pan to make more mini cakes)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cakes to cool briefly on the wire rack then invert and place cakes on rack to finish cooling.
- Start to make the frosting by mixing the cream cheese and lemon extract in a large bowl. Once smooth, mix in the powdered sugar.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle the frosting on each cake and add sprinkles if desired.