- 20 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Makes 12 Mini Sandwiches
- Prior to grilling, let steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush each side of the steak with oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak 4 – 5 minutes until golden brown and slightly charred. Flip, grill for another 4 to 5 minutes to medium-rare doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice steak into 1/4” thick slices.
- Cook garlic bread according to package directions and cut in to 1/2” thick slices.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, canola oil, salt and pepper together.
- Top each slice of garlic bread with 1 slice of provolone cheese, a few slices of steak and then drizzle with the parsley oil. Repeat with remaining slices of garlic bread.
- Serve and enjoy!