- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
With just five ingredients, make your own doughy, cheesy pizza roll-ups, perfect for a game day snack or fun family dinner on a busy weeknight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Smithfield® Breakfast Sausage Links according to instructions on package.
- Separate Pillsbury Crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- Place cheese stick half, 2-3 pepperoni slices and/or sausage links on shortest side of each triangle.
- Roll up shortest end of triangle to the opposite point and place rolls point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with RAGÙ® Pizza Sauce for dipping.