- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
This bite sized treat is a great take on the traditional pie and makes the perfect Friendsgiving dessert. Try this Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe and give everyone something to talk about!
- Roll out the pie crusts and then use a 4-inch circular cookie cutter and cut out eight circles from each pie crust (total of 16).
- Place each circle in the cup of a lightly greased muffin tin and press it down without making any holes. (You want the dough to cover the sides of the cup.)
- Pop the muffin tins in the refrigerator for ten minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, the pumpkin pie spice, and the salt. Stir in the canned pumpkin, the vanilla, the egg, and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove the muffin tins from the refrigerator and carefully fill each cup with the pumpkin filling. Fill to the top but not past the edge of the crust if possible.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- After baking, let the pies cool for one hour before removing them from the tins. If you’re not going to serve immediately at that point, refrigerate until serving.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!