- 50 minutes
- 48 mini s'mores
Enjoy these bite-size mini s'mores dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with white candy coatings.
- Put chocolate chips in a small bowl. Boil whipping cream in a small saucepan. Pour in the boil over the chocolate chips; stir with a whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature for, about 10 minutes.
- Apply chocolate mixture on top of half of the graham crackers. Spread marshmallow crème over the rest of the graham crackers; position the marshmallow-covered crackers over the chocolate-covered crackers, and press together.
- Follow package directions to heat dipping chocolate. Dunk each s'more halfway into dipping chocolate.
- Position s'mores on waxed paper-lined baking sheets and allow dipping chocolate to set.
- Optional: sprinkle the tops of s'mores with melted white candy coating; let stand until set.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.