- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine Cookie Mix, cocoa, cinnamon and chili powder in medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened butter, egg and water in large bowl until combined. Slowly add Cookie Mix mixture and continue beating until dough forms. Gently fold in chocolate morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon, 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Let cookies cool on sheets for 2 minutes, then move to wire racks to complete cooling.
- Sandwich a tablespoon of ice cream between two cookies. Serve immediately.