- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 3 to 4 mini pizzas
Add a little Halloween fun to your next pizza party. These spider pizzas are *crawling* with flavor and you'll be *itching* to try them!
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut out 3 to 4 circles (8-inch) to create mini pizzas.
- Place the pizzas on a baking sheet and bake in a 450-degree oven for approximately 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Add ¼ cup pizza sauce to each pizza.
- Add cheddar to each pizza.
- Add sliced tomatoes to each pizza.
- Using the thin mozzarella strips, shape spider web designs on each pizza.
- Return the pizzas to the oven and bake at 450 degrees for another 8 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
- To create the spiders: use half of a large olive for each body, and 1/3 of a large olive for each head. Slice a large olive and cut the rings in half to create a set of legs for each spider body (they have eight). Assemble as many spiders as you wish on each pizza.