- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
These mini ice cream sandwiches are sure to be a home run at your next gathering! Ready in minutes and delicious, too!
- Place the waffles in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a 450-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Allow the waffles to cool for a few minutes.
- Gently separate each set of waffles into 4 individual mini waffles (you'll end up with 40 mini waffles).
- Add 1 (very heaping) tablespoon of strawberry ice cream to 20 of the mini waffles. Place the remaining 20 waffles on top to create the ice cream sandwiches.
- Place in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add sprinkles over the sandwiches and return to the freezer until serving.
- Optional: Top with a tiny bit of whipped cream and a slice of strawberry when serving