- 20 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 as a meal, 12 as an appetizer
With this fun, easy recipe everyone in the family gets their own miniature frittata! Loaded with flavor, and full of protein thanks to eggs and sharp shredded swiss cheese, breakfast will be everyone’s favorite meal. Plus, these frittatas can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, and reheat beautifully in the microwave.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, and spices.
Divide chopped ham into prepared muffin cups.
Using a ladle, gently pour egg mixture over ham in muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until eggs are set but not firm.
- Top with reserved cheese, and serve warm.