- 10 min
- 15 min
Holiday fun for the whole family to enjoy!
- Heat oven to 350°F and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press dough out with fingers to form a rectangle.
- With floured holiday-shaped cookie cutters, cut dough into shapes.
- Spread each with marinara sauce, sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings.
- Place shapes on your cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden brown on the edges and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with desired dipping sauces & enjoy!