- 15 Minutes
- 0 minutes (Plus freezing time)
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Mix the whipped topping, mint extract and food coloring together in a large bowl until combined.
- Fill the bottom of the prepared baking dish with a single layer of cookies. Spread 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping evenly over the cookies. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of fudge. Repeat the process for a total of 8 layers, ending with a layer of whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate shavings.
- Wrap the baking dish in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Slice and serve.
Recipe Tip: Substitute chocolate wafer cookies or mint chocolate cookies for the chocolate sandwich cookies for a fun twist!